January 26, 2008

The Comeback Challenge Round 52
Teetering On The Edge of Strange

I'm going for strange this week. It's been an odd weekend all the way around. Stress, migraines, insomnia, deer in the front yard and a very odd phone call from my sister's mother. When I finally got around to doing The Challenge the stars were obviously lopsided - hardly aligned. Let's see what we can find in the dating pool. Jump right in. But I'm warning you. The vibes are nothing short of weird today.


I'm already afraid.....


Spelling errors not my own.
Game rules at end of post.
Last week's Comeback Champ: Bud Weiser from WTIT Tape Radio


1. Paranormalist seeks quirky people

(I told you I was going for strange...)

2. Live by day.


3. lets find are selfs


4. I can't rain all the time


5. If there's a will, there's away.


6. Let's hold hands at the mall.

7. Better than a spoonful of cookie dough


8. 10",6'”


9. 1/2 cup of funny and 1/2 of sugar


10. women that are interesteed send me some


Tie-Breaker: A book without pictures.
Let's start with my negative qualities.


1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Write a comedic response. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. VERY IMPORTANT: Type "Dating Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor I will not post inappropriate, mean-spirited, or sexually explicit responses. Some comebacks are unavoidably sexual in nature. Just remember - subtle is good.

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! Mostly untold.

Good luck!

No comments: