October 1, 2006

Scarlett meets Scarlett - Episode 3



The news was shocking this morning.
Scarlett has barricaded herself in her hotel room and won't come out. Upon hearing the hoopla over the newly appointed sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson, she is highly distraught.
In fact, she is having a hissy fit.

She won't eat.
Just keeps muttering something about a hifalutin' hussy.
I'm calling Mammy.

I'll try to convince her to come out and continue our interview by dark. I'll be back later this evening with an update.
Now, let's get back to frying bacon with Bachelor #92.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Vivian to get some Botox injections in her lips and she'll be back on top in no time. Right now, she's sorely losing in the sexy lips department.

Coley said...

Tell Scarlett not to worry, it won't last. She's timeless and that "hifalutin' hussy" Scarlett Johansson will be yesterday's news soon! She'll go in and out of popularity just like those silly Simpson girls. No one will ever outlast the legacy of Miss Scarlett O'Hara!

Mimi Lenox said...

Flashy,

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a hahaha.
I checked out your sunglasses site - very interesting indeed. Do come back anytime.

Mimi Lenox said...

Gem,

I don't think I want to tell Scarlett that today. She is not in a good humor at all.

Mimi Lenox said...

Nicole......I totally agree. Scarlett has nothing to worry about. She's a legend in her own silly mind.
Always glad to have you stop in and comment!