November 16, 2006

Bachelor #128 Mimi wants to play Scrabble

This bachelor just put a Proceed With Caution sign on his profile in big, bold alphabet letters. He writes...

"Lust and Like are good words. The other "L" word takes some time to actually pronouce for me. ........Looking for a woman who likes simular t.v. shows, knows how to dance, you know the really important stuff. Are you getting this or are you a blonde ? No offense to you blondes, you understand. Its just a "word" thingy."

They're all perfectly wonderful four-letter wordies. I know! Let's play Scrabble on our first and last date.
L words....4 letters....hhmmm.......

How about lame.

aLONE (ooops. That's 5. I cheated)

Loon?
Are you getting this?! No offense.

While you're learning to pronounce "the other L word" I'll just be on my way. Got to get those roots touched up. I know somewhere there's a guy who's not afraid of a little old word like

l-a-c-e.



Uhh.....that is what you meant. Right?

What's that? No, you may not jump me. This is Scrabble, not checkers.

NEXT.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

TV shows and dancing are the important things. "Hey babe you are hot. Can you dance and watch "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"?

WanderingGirl said...

Wow. That guy needs a lesson on L-I-F-E... as in, more women pay obscene amounts of money to become blondes than any other color. It must be lonely being LAME!

Anonymous said...

He he

That one makes me laugh. Could he be any clueless?

Bazza said...

Nurse! She's out of bed again!

Mimi Lenox said...

Prioriries, priorities.... Thanks for stopping in, Bud.

Mimi Lenox said...

Hi WanderingGirl. Having a nice day?

Mimi Lenox said...

Darn. I missed that one, Mikala. C-l-u-e hyphenated l-e-s-s. Ha!

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical! Once on a first date, my date asked me what my favorite part of the Grinch who Stole Christmas was. I really hadn't seen it for about 20 yrs and so I said, "umm...the beginning" to which he hissed at me "That is NOT a PART." He then got up in the restaurant and began to sing HIS favorite part and (oh horrors) to dance (I guess a little Dr. Seuss munchkin dance)....I was praying for the trap door to open up underneath me...

Mimi Lenox said...

Maryam...How mortifying. But what a funny story. Thanks for sharing.