April 28, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 25
When You Wash The Dishes It Turns Me On

Can anyone say desperate??

Welcome to Saturday Comeback Challenge #25. The place where real American pride in education and sophistication shines through. The profiles of these men are stunning. Brilliant. Well-thought out and articulate. Did I say brilliant? Frankly, they almost made me want to go back to the single life. I think I'm in love. I want to take everyone of them home to meet my mother. Excuse me. I hear something....
Mimi?...Mimi?!!
Yes, Bud?
Snap out of it. You're sleepwalking again.
I am? No, sweetie. I'm getting ready for a date. You see....
Mims?? Mims! Why are you washing the dishes at 3 am?

Oh dear. Better finish the competition before I get in serious trouble. Here are..




The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer,
the better your chance of winning. Don't forget to answer the Tie-Breaker.
2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.
3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!
4. I will announce the winner in WEDNESDAY'S post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your website -plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)

Read 'em and wipe.....er.....weep.
Just pass the dishtowel.

1. I don't know if I want to get married again.
I can be ready in 10 minutes or less.

2. When you wash the dishes it turns me on.

3. I am new to the on-line scene and am not a bar hoper.

4. Life's trivial questions shall go unanswered for now. The basics though shall be revealed. I am not good at this but I shall give it a go.

5. I wear nice cloths.

6. I'll just start off right now by apologizing, because I'm sure that I will screw up something or say something stupid, so I'm sorry.

7. I just turned 45, which is almost 7 in dog years.

8. My ideal match would look like an angle but the devil on the inside.

9. If you litter, or do not recycle, I will not like you. Yup, that's a deal breaker. Sometimes, I say things like yup, and dang it

10. i em a sempl man lock for a sempl woman to have fun weth go out to denr moves wach the sun set to gethr caping hiking boting bick riding woking wach tv i lock to cook b,b,q

TIE-BREAKER: RECENTLY SEPARATED, FROM MY BABY'S MAMA..NO, BUT REALLY....NEVER LIE,NEVER CHEAT,SMELL MY FEET.




No comments: