April 7, 2007

The Dating Profiles Comeback Challenge (Round 22).. Let's Have Fung


Finally up from my bed of food poisoning hell to give you another round of challenging bachelors. Our vacation started with a furious case of chicken-calzone-gone-bad that has lasted for four days. Just lovely. Boyfriend has fetched ginger ale, gatorade, dodged my crankiness and been an all-around perfect boyfriend through my endless whining. I hope the worst is over now and we can get on with our plans. The good news is I've managed to find a slew of ridiculous bachelors that made me laugh out loud. Laughter really is the best medicine.

I feel better already.
Here are the rules and the questions. Good luck!
Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for Kaopectate. Oh joy.


The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning.
2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.
3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!
4. I will announce the winner in WEDNESDAY'S post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your website -plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)


1. My ideal match would look like a Goddess.

2. I will be honest weather u like it or not

3. I am in search of a woman who don't mind the late nights and the stuff to do with all the music because I am a very buzy man.I am a proffessional entertainer.

4. Sharp dressers and good kissers make me weak in the knees.

5. If you can stand up to me thats good, I can be bullhearted at times.

6. I'm looking for a sweetie person to chill with and have fung with and see what kind of person they is. I likes going out on date and out to ate.

7. I've been dealt some very bad hands in life but God has seen me thou them and I know he well being someone that can trout me real right.

8. Since I am looking for my cheerleader, it's a plus that you can somersault.

9. Yo. I'm generally on a friend hunt, specifically chicks.

10.Cowboy is just a nickname. I can lasso a lass from 25 yards. Must have big beasts.

Tie-breaker: Looking for a fun loving friend to hang

No comments: