February 17, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 15 ~ Extended deadline!


Welcome to Round 15 of The Big Challenge. I am on "vacation" this week but did find time to scout out some incredibly interesting bachelors' profiles. Prince Budwick is here with me in the sunny south and we are having a great time but sharing a computer. Since this posting is later than usual I will extend the deadline for entries to Tuesday 11:59 pm. The winner will be announced in Wednesday's post. Good luck!

The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning.
2. You have until 11:59 pm TUESDAY EST to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.
3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your website -plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)
Here we go.........
1. Looking to meet someone who will last.

2. If Love were Oil, I'd be a quart low!

3. Hey, how are all u laides doing

4. I'm the stunt double for Mr. Right. I am currently attending ULM.

5. I really hate this because i can't really think.

6. I aspire to be a better person, I am attached to my daughters. What's your hobby?

7. Here's the hard part, trying to impart my personality to those that don't know me.

8. Please allow myself to introduce myself.

9. My friends tell me my life has been so interesting I should write a biography.

10. Looking For the Girl Next Door

1 comment:

Liz Hill said...

Pssst--"whispering-- hey ya'll--it's 10 pm--any results or are ya too busy --erm---*giggling*