March 15, 2008

Dating Comeback Challenge # 56
"Hoo-doing"



Have you ever wondered why you're single? That thought crosses my mind about twelve times a day lately. And then I did the research for The Comeback Challenge Round 56. And poof! Abracadabra! It suddenly became clear to me.

There are no sane men left on the planet.
REVELATION is a wonderful thing.

So sit back and read what's swimming in the deep blue dating ocean and then get down on your knees and thank you lucky stars, your God, or your therapist that you have somebody to hold tonight.

Welcome to those who regularly enjoy playing this bi-weekly game and a big welcome to any new readers out there. Rules are posted at the bottom of this post. Spelling errors not my own and are from the original profiles.



1. Let's hang it sideways in an open lot.

2. A Loyal Gentleman With Good Roots

3. Step up to the plate

4. This ride ain't over yet...get on.

5. Five People Rolled Into One Seeks Same

6. I will need to hoo you.

7. I'm tired of being an "Idiot Magnet."

8. You had me at Hellno!

9. Over forty victim of fate

10. My Boat Needs An Anchor

Tie-Breaker: I Gots What You Need



1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Write a comedic response. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own.

2. You have until 11:59 pm TUESDAY EST to send in your answers via email. VERY IMPORTANT: Type "Dating Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor I will not post inappropriate, mean-spirited, or sexually explicit responses. Some comebacks are unavoidably sexual in nature. Just remember - subtle is good.

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! Mostly untold.
Good luck!

No comments: