September 11, 2007

Comeback Challenge Round 40 Winners
Teacher Looking For a Pet

Canadian Frank Sirianni of Honk 'n Hollr fame won last week's challenge. He's back this week to lay down the funny once again and challenge comedic rival Bond, from The Big Leather Couch. Let's see how they did! Frank Sirianni 1. Teacher Looking For a Pet I'd better get an A. =3 2. I am looking for that sweat down to earth girl It'll be my Secret--Strong enough for a man but made for a girl to shoo-off that man =2 .3. THE HARDEST PART OF THIS IS THE FIRST SCENTANCE... That's because you are a REPEET OFFENDER. =3 4. I'm not here to sell myself of be a personals slut. Try eHarmony, you probably won't even skew their personality tests =2 .5. Come, be the air that I breathe. I thought you'd be a little suffocating =3 .6. I enjoy working with young people on drugs and alcohol. Why don't you just say you DJ at Raves on weekends. Your profile reads like a resume for a position you're not qualified for. =1 7. King For A Day, Fool For a Lifetime And a Jack as Always. Say it three times fast. =3 8. Here goes nothing.... It hurts to be right doesn't it? =3 9. Tazers only sting for a minute And your pair will sting for weeks, Cop or no Cop! =1 10. You don't have to see to beleive 'And I won't fall for that "It's a braille tattoo" line again. I'm not touching it! =2 Tie-Breaker: I Won't Grow Up, Care to Join? Lance is that you?(I just had to get Lance, ggg) =1 (very funny, Frank. I'm sure Lance will love it) Total points for Frank = 23 Bond, author of The Big Leather Couch 1. Teacher Looking For a Pet Parent looking for the cops =3 2. I am looking for that sweat down to earth girl Have you tried the gym? =3 3. THE HARDEST PART OF THIS IS THE FIRST SCENTANCE... A smell a loser. =2 4. I'm not here to sell myself or be a personals slut. That is a great thing because I am not in a buying mood today. =3 5. Come, be the air that I breathe. I would prefer to be the plastic bag that causes you not to breathe =1 6. I enjoy working with young people on drugs and alcohol. You know that clean and sober is a much better place to be when working with kids. =1 7. King For A Day, Fool For a Lifetime Loser for all time =3 8. Here goes nothing.... Honesty...finally honesty…=2 9. Tazers only sting for a minute Really? Here let me try it on you. =2 10. You don't have to see to believe Don’t believe anything you hear and only ½ of what you see…=1 Tie-Breaker: I Won't Grow Up, Care to Join? Is this like an anti AARP kind of thing you have going on? =1 Total points for Bond = 21
It was a close competition again this week from these silly guys.
They really tickled my funny bone. Frank walks away with the title of The Comeback Challenge Winner Round 40. We bow to your greatness.
I'll be back tomorrow with another ridiculous bachelor.

5 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

so close

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

congrats Frank

Mimi Lenox said...

Bond - "Parent looking for the cops" cracked me up!

Anndi said...

8. Here goes nothing....
It hurts to be right doesn't it?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

I really enjoy this as a spectator sport...

Mr. Lance said...

Thats it Frank Your on my list...