January 5, 2007

The Dating Profiles Comeback Challenge (Round 9) ~ Calling All Comedians


Welcome to standup comedy blog-style. The place where the ugliest of dating advertisements meet the wittiest bloggers in cyberspace. This is our ninth week of insanity. The competition is HOT! May the funniest blogger win! Now for the contest.

The Rules:

1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below in their original form. Spelling and grammar errors unchanged. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning.


2. You have until midnight Monday to send in your answers.


3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses.Subtle is good! Otherwise, I get unwanted attention from sites I'd rather not attract. Just look through previous competitions if you're not sure where/how to cross the line. Say what you want to say - just find a way to leave out certain words.


4. Send your responses to me via email, NOT through the comment function. That way, no one sees anyone's answers until all have finished creating a comeback. This makes for a better competition and full of surprises too!


5. I will announce the winner in Tuesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a Saturday Comeback Challenge badge of honor to place on your site, a permanent place in my sidebar ....and untold Fame and Glory.

Here are this week's challenging profile snippets and headlines.

Good luck!

1. I am very much involved in mid evil re-enactment's, no not the renaissance. I like playing my guitar, writing my own music,and singing.

2. I know that I am looking for the imposable but I am not giving up hope.

3. . Should I describe myself like a car?? P.W. P.S. fully loaded, low mileage, good interior and no junk in the trunk.

4. "These bedroom eyes will put you in the mood"

5. I believe that people should be them self and something they are not

6. Look if your looking for FLASH in the PAN hit the road its not ME! I'm REAL and I don't write things to IMPRESS anyone.

7. I'm the last of a dieing bread.

8. Be the flower in my vase

9. Don't Fry Bacon Naked. Been There.

10. To thine on self be true.

Submit your answers via email 
by midnight Monday.
May the best Comeback win!

4 comments:

Liz Hill said...

I feel so honored --I have copied and will be pasty-ing
wait

posting on his--oh wait---

posting on HER later--oh hell

posting my comments on this site before the deadline--maybe--I might be all mushy brained

Cinnamon Girl said...

oh I am looking forward to this!

Unknown said...

There´s a little mail on it´s long way from Germany =)
Hope, I´m in time. This was great fun anyway! Thanks a lot, Queen Mimi!

Liz Hill said...

I have insomnia and I missed the deadline because I fell asleep?!? LOL--just my luck