February 9, 2008

The Comeback Challenge ~ Round 54
Charles Manson and The Spoon Brothers


Welcome to The Comeback Challenge Round 54! And just in time for Valentine's Day. Did I find my Prince Charming in this bunch? Hardly. One did request a "Queen" but other than that, we're left with look-alike murderers and two fantasy contortionists known as The Spoon Brothers.


It is never romantic to talk about spooning. Such an activity requires no explanation. And then we have the dog sniffing guy,the sunshine man and a guy with teeth on his head.

I'm done!
I'm going to join a convent.


Rules are posted at the bottom. Remember - spelling errors and all other grammatical insanity belongs to the original profiles. Have fun and good luck.. You're going to need it.





1. Dogs like me cause I'm crazy sniffable.

2. Are you woman enough?

3. I love to spoon.

4. I can't spoon alone.

5. I Have All My Teeth and Hair On My Head

6. Queen me, please?

7. I'm like a barrell of monkeys.

8. Some say that I look like Charles Manson

9. I've got sunshine in a bag.

Tie-Breaker: Wanna play twister naked?


See what I mean, contestants?



1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Write a comedic response. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own.
2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. VERY IMPORTANT: Type "Dating Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.
3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor I will not post inappropriate, mean-spirited, or sexually explicit responses. Some comebacks are unavoidably sexual in nature. Just remember - subtle is good.
4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! Mostly untold.
Good luck!

No comments: