October 6, 2007

Comeback Challenge Round 44
Be My Spatula

Never trust a man in the kitchen. Especially with cooking utensils that look like paddles. There must be a hidden meaning to Bachelor #5's headline that I don't get. He says potato, I say potatoe, I say tomato, he says tomatoe. Maybe it's a foot fetish! Oh heck. I don't know. We're in the kitchen and shouldn't be talking 'bout such things anyway. Where are my manners?

As I was saying......Welcome to The Comeback Challenge Round 44! (Isn't that what I was saying?) where there's always something hot and spicy cooking in the bachelor bin. See the rules for this game at the bottom of the post. Spelling errors are not my own and belong solely to the profiles from which they originated.

May they rest in peace.

Let's just play the game, shall we?




1. A Ray of Sunshine in a World of Gloom

2. I am disabled. I was marred for eighteen years.

3. I'm single again. Been married 2x to the wrong woman.

4. Be My Spatula

5. My best feature are my eyes. I have two of them and they are blue.

6. I with to be happy from the frist time we meet and stay on cloud 9 until I draw my last breath on this earth

7. .I am just getting out of a rather lengthy imprisonment and I am a bit unsure of this whole on line dating thing

8. Life is not measured in how many breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take it away! I want someone to hold me.

9. Seeking Woman With a Snorkel

10. I'm what Willis was Talking 'Bout!

Tie-Breaker: Can't Stand Another Bar Fly



1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. VERY IMPORTANT: Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I will not post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! Mostly untold.

GOOD LUCK!
And be good. I've lost my magic bleeper.

1 comment:

katherine. said...

sigh....it is even after midnight on the west coast!....I so need to get to this when it first comes out!