October 2, 2007

The Comeback Challenge Round 43 Results
Bloomin' Wallflowers

I have a confession to make. These questions were hard! Re-reading the competition made me realize just how difficult these were. Nevertheless, my faithful contestants did their best and rose to the challenge.
So to speak. Here's the funny. I mean really. What can you say to a man who writes, It feels like an out of body experience to describe myself??? Now that's just sad.
Contestant #1 Bond from The Big Leather Couch 1. Can your dog water ski? Mine can't either No, but my dog can kick your dog’s BLEEP!! =1 2. It feels like an out of body experience to describe myself It sounds like a can I get out of here experience to me =1 3. Tired of bars, met all the drunks All of them? Every single one? That is a lot of bars! =1 4. We reap what we sew Can I do like Hannibal Lechter and sew your mouth shut? =2 5. Not ready for a relationship, just dipping my toes. And we can only hope there are piranha in the water. =2 6. Bloomin' Wallflower No bloomin’ idjit =3 7. Oooh. Oooh. Pick Me. Only if you don’t pick your nose. =1 8. Baseball Fan Looking For a Home Run Baseball fan looking at a strike out =2 9. Fully normalized and active diplomatic relations with the feminine. First rule of dating…try not to speak above your fifth grade education =3 10. She should like to stay inside watch movies and cuddle. Or go outside and walk around. Im very versatile in what i like to do. Sounds like a Bassett hound would satisfy you. =2 Tie-Breaker: Mr. Treat 'm Right Looking for Mrs. No Game So, what you really want is a married woman with no brains? =2 Bond's Total Points = 18 (tied with Frank for 1st place) + Tie-breaker 2 = 21 Contestant #2 Anyhow Blogs from Singapore 1. Can your dog water ski? Mine can't either. Can you're dog chase unwanted visitors like you away? Mine can. =1 2. It feels like an out of body experience to describe myself And if I were you I wouldn't want to get back in either. =1 3. Tired of bars, met all the drunks I believe you've heard of the saying "It takes one to know one"? =2 4. We reap what we sew Luckily for me, in this case it's absolutely nothing. =1 5. Not ready for a relationship, just dipping my toes. Stop it, the water is polluted enough as it is. =3 6. Bloomin' Wallflower Sorry, don't need no useless aesthethics in my house. =1 7. Oooh. Oooh. Pick Me. Ok. You. Out the door now. =2 8. Baseball Fan Looking For a Home Run But first you'll need to learn how to swing. =2 9. Fully normalized and active diplomatic relations with the feminine. In english please?? =1 10. She should like to stay inside watch movies and cuddle. Or go outside and walk around. Im very versatile in what i like to do. A cat should satisfy your needs easily. =2 Tie-Breaker: Mr. Treat 'm Right Looking for Mrs. No Gam e Arn't you a little too old to still be playing 'Old Maid'? =3

Anyhow's Total Points = 16

Contestant #3 Frank from Honk 'n Hollr 1. Can your dog water ski? Mine can't either. YOU DIDN'T? You didn't just let the poor thing drag behind the boat? =2 2. It feels like an out of body experience to describe myself You're projecting again. =3 3. Tired of bars, met all the drunks I don't bring work home with me. =1 4. We reap what we sew Feeling your oats a little huh? =1 5. Not ready for a relationship, just dipping my toes. Sounds like you're in a jam. =1 6. Bloomin' Wallflower Sproutin' Legs. =1 7. Oooh. Oooh. Pick Me. Next! =1 8. Baseball Fan Looking For a Home Run I'm pitching, so you're walking. =3 9. Fully normalized and active diplomatic relations with the feminine. You just want to be Hillary Clinton's new Intern. Do you even own a blue suit? =3 10. She should like to stay inside watch movies and cuddle. Or go outside and walk around. Im very versatile in what i like to do. Dail 1-800-4Shitzu =2 Tie-Breaker: Mr. Treat 'm Right Looking for Mrs. No Game You'd better NOT be implying that I'm out of season. =1 Frank's Total Points = 18 (tied with Bond for 1st place) + Tie-breaker 1 = 19 Great job!! Congratulations to Bond from The Big Leather Couch! 2nd place Frank Sirianni from Honk 'n Hollr 3rd place Anyhow Blogs from Singapore

3 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

it was a difficult week....close contest...nice work gents...

Frank Sirianni said...

Great job bond. Yes they were a little different this time. Just makes it more of a challenge to play.

katherine. said...

sorry I missed this one, last weekend was crazy busy....um...can I just point out a couple of things....

first 18+2=20 not 21 (not that it mattered in the final tally)

and how is it that when BondBaby gets bleeped its just for one word...and not his whole answer...

just sayin'...