October 31, 2007

The Comeback Challenge Results Round 46 ~ Boo!

Welcome to The Comeback Challenge Results post for Round 46. They're a ghoulish bunch and full of mischief. A newcomer from California has pitched his pithiness and Singapore, Canada and Memphis, Tennessee are duly represented. Let's see what trouble they found. Anyhow, I've gotta hand it to Anyhow for creativity! Frank: Oil Of Go Way? That was seriously funny. Bond is "flying the coop" from a cheep date and Patois is a vein man. You all cracked me up this week. But one of you had the highest score ever since this competition began. Carry on! Contestant #1 Anyhow Blogs from Singapore 1. Cheep Date. Won't cost you a cent I already told you you're not going to get any candy from me! Now scram. =2 2. Wanted: Beauty Deeper Than Skin I'm not going out with someone who's all bones if that's what you're hinting at. =2 3. Love to do any outdoor activitys and being with that special someone drawing and cooking Unholy symbol, check. Giant caulron, check. Burning fire, check. Unwilling victim, hmm, I wonder where I can get that from... =2 4. How could you pass me up? Like this: NEXT! =3 5. My bark is worse than my bite Really? Too bad I won't be interested long enough to see the difference Scooby. =1 6. My best feature is my blue eyes they would have to be cause the rest of me is nothing to really look at And you're not going to win the Best Dressed with that eyeholed-tablecloth over you either. =1 7. I can't think of anything lame to say! You just did. =3 8. I won custody of the dog, which was my number one objective Which means he lost the house, car, kids and the money. Good work Einstein! =3 9. There are times that it seems like we're just spinning our wheels and not getting anywhere.Let's go I'm ready! Talk to me when you manage to keep up with my broomstick. =3 10. Looking For Someone To Talk Too Have you tried your magical mirror? =2 Tie-Breaker: I am a former sock model. I've seen the walking hand from the Adams but a walking foot? Now that's a first. =2

Total for Anyhow = 22 points and a zillion for spooky creativity!

Contestant #2 Patois from California Whee! All The Way Home
from California 1. Cheep Date. Won't cost you a cent But don't be ordering any nuggets for dinner. It could be my sister. =2 2. Wanted: Beauty Deeper Than Skin I'm a vein man, after all. =3 3. Love to do any outdoor activitys and being with that special someone drawing and cooking That's "drawing" as in "drawing a bead on some tasty varmint" and cooking it up on an outdoor pit. =1 4. How could you pass me up? I mean, of course, how could you not pass out? =1 5. My bark is worse than my bite Bark or bite, my breath is horrid. =1 6. My best feature is my blue eyes they would have to be cause the rest of me is nothing to really look at I'm hoping that not only is your sense of smell bad, but you're also blind. =2 7. I can't think of anything lame to say! So I'll just say that. =2 8. I won custody of the dog, which was my number one objective My number two objective was to get custody of the pigs, but my ex-wife got them. Looks like it's road kill soup for dinner. Again. =1 9. There are times that it seems like we're just spinning our wheels and not getting anywhere.Let's go I'm ready! If only I could get the Denver boot off my car! =2 10. Looking For Someone To Talk Too But I'll be okay if you can't smell, you can't see and you're moot, too. =2 Tie-Breaker: I am a former sock model. Perhaps you've seen me as sock monkey? =1 Total points for newbie Patois = 17 Contestant #3 Frank 1. Cheep Date. Won't cost you a cent Another rooster that can't crow under pressure. =3 2. Wanted: Beauty Deeper Than Skin Revlon's been asking that question for years, but I do have some Oil of Go 'Way you could try. =3 3. Love to do any outdoor activitys and being with that special someone drawing and cooking You better start drawing that plow, it's harvest season ya know. =2 4. How could you pass me up? It was easy. I just scrolled down with the wheel on my mouse. =3 5. My bark is worse than my bite Full moon, just before Halloween, and you're panting. I've still got it. Woof! =3 6. My best feature is my blue eyes they would have to be cause the rest of me is nothing to really look at =3 7. I can't think of anything lame to say! I'm thinking it's a little too late for that startling revelation. =2 8. I won custody of the dog, which was my number one objective And what did divorce court label the case, "A tale of two B**ches". =3 (I couldn't bleep it. I just couldn't.) 9. There are times that it seems like we're just spinning our wheels and not getting anywhere.Let's go I'm ready! That's because I hated "The Hamster Dance" =2 10. Looking For Someone To Talk Too I'ma Italian, I'ma notta making the signing language, I talka wid my hands also capish. =3 Tie-Breaker: I am a former sock model. You don't look like that kid in the movie American Pie. =1

Total points for silly Frank = 27

Contestant #4 Bond from The Big Leather Couch

1. Cheep Date. Won't cost you a cent That's good since I am flying the coop =3 2. Wanted: Beauty Deeper Than Skin Just in case Weasels rip Our flesh? =1 3. Love to do any outdoor activitys and being with that special someone drawing and cooking This sounds like deer hunting to me... =3 4. How could you pass me up? Simple... BYE =3 5. My bark is worse than my bite My bite causes you to turn into a werewolf...wanna try? =1 6. My best feature is my blue eyes they would have to be cause the rest of me is nothing to really look at Then I will just take the eyes... =2 7. I can't think of anything lame to say! OH you want to bet? =3 8. I won custody of the dog, which was my number one objective A man with high goals in life, huh? =1 9. There are times that it seems like we're just spinning our wheels and not getting anywhere.Let's go I'm ready! I smell burning tires =2 10. Looking For Someone To Talk Too So, you are looking also? =2 Tie-Breaker: I am a former sock model. OK, someone tried that on me once, and the puppet got beat to a pulp... =2

Total points for funny man Vinny "The Bond" = 21

Frank with an amazing 27 points is the winner!

Anyhow comes in 2nd with 22

and Bond a close third with 21

Congratulations to all and thanks for making me laugh. Now if you'll excuse me, I have peace globes to count. This competition will resume November 17 after BlogBlast For Peace has sailed. Stay tuned for a daily Bachelor of The Day.

I do need comic relief ya know.....

1 comment:

Spinner said...

Very funny evry1. Bond, are you a Zappa fan?