September 7, 2007

The Comeback Challenge Round 40
You Had Me At Fool

Now we all know that dating is a fool's paradise. Don't we? Old King Henry VIII, shown above, was indeed no fool where women were concerned. We could all learn a lot from Henry. He was known to be an avid gambler and dice player. Married six times, Henry was an accomplished musician. His most famous piece was called Pastime With Good Company. I rest my case.
Henry was no fool.

So let's play. And watch out for the dreaded BLEEP from yours truly. Have fun!

The rules....

1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these.
2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. VERY IMPORTANT: Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.
3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I will not post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!
4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! Mostly untold.



1. Teacher Looking For a Pet

2. I am looking for that sweat down to earth girl

3. THE HARDEST PART OF THIS IS THE FIRST SCENTANCE...

4. I'm not here to sell myself of be a personals slut.

5. Come, be the air that I breathe.

6. I enjoy working with young people on drugs and alcohol.

7. King For A Day, Fool For a Lifetime

8. Here goes nothing....

9. Tazers only sting for a minute

10. You don't have to see to beleive

Tie-Breaker: I Won't Grow Up, Care to Join?



Last week's winner was Frank from Foxxfyrre's Honk 'n Hollr.
Good luck!

No comments: