August 18, 2007

Weekend Comeback Challenge Round 37
Just thank God you're not dating!

Mimi Pencil Skirt reporting in on the state of affairs in the world of dating. I just have one thing to say...... In a relationship? Get Thee down on Thy knees and give thanks! Married? Stay that way!
Today's bachelors have given me a monstrous headache and I've sworn to join a convent in the middle of the desert as soon as I get this posted. No internet. No dating sites. No access to this lunacy. No men on mules.

Here are the rules. I need to pack now. I won't be needing a pencil skirt so this shouldn't take long. Carry on.

1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own.
2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. VERY IMPORTANT: Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.
3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I will not post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!
4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! Mostly untold.




1. Kite and key ready, looking for lightning.

2. Ok I will try. I have been singal for the last thee Years and it time, that I try too start datting. I have four children. one in collage and one in the Air Force and I hve two that stil live with me. one is a fressman in highschool. I look forward to metting with you.

3. I love the little things in life, the sound of rain, the smell of wind blowing through the trees.

4. My life is virtually flawless.

5. Shoot Your TV

6. I love the great outdoors its full of things to see and do, like put on a pair of shorts on a warm day and crank up the weedeater.

7. Wen Tow Pepole Love Each Other

8. No I Am Not Riding a Mule

9. Ruff Tuff Cream Puff

10. My best feature is making sure the other half of me is happy.

Tie-Breaker: Leave Gentle Fingerprints on the Sole


You're going to need it.......

No comments: