August 11, 2007

Comeback Challenge Round 36
Pet Rocks and Curly Toes



How exciting is that?

About as thrilling as this week's bachelors.

1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own.
2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog. NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT
3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!
4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! Mostly untold.

Need inspiration? Click here for
last week's Challenge. The answers were hysterical in a very close race with the finalists only separated by one vote.. The winner for the last two weeks has been the infamous Bud Weiser who is fast becoming the man to beat once again in this competition. Can anyone unseat him? Today's lines range from prisons to pets to just lame. Mostly lame.

Here we go.....


1. Must love pet rocks.

2. Curl my toes.

3. If i want to play with something i'll play with my truck, i wont play with your heart and i dont want you to play with mine.

4. I'm the Southern Gentleman that you can take home to Momma!

5. This is my prison photo

6. Life Takes Practice! So let's practice!

7. Looking for that missing piece

8. What can I say, I am a barrel of laughs

9. So Single

10. Rachet in need of socket

Tie-Breaker: Let's Go Shake Our Botties



No comments: