June 30, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 32
The Snack Guys

Welcome to Round 32 of the Saturday Comeback Challenge. I'm terribly smitten with this group of bachelors. My kind of guys. When all else fails, offer food. I should give 'em a break. They just want to hook-up (I hate that expression) like everybody else. I know you'll find them as appetizing as I did. And now, it's time to open the buffet.

The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)



1. Let's find a connection with each other.

2. More fun than a bag of potato chips

3. I've Got Cookies!

4. Extremely Wealthy, Near Death

5. I Won't Waste Your Time

6. Looking for Someone To Put Out My Fire

7. Have an absolutely breathtaking heinie?

8. Leave the BS at the Door

9. I Will Be Bored of You in 2 Weeks.....

10. Italian Dude That's in the Mood

Tie - Breaker: I like hotrod wemen and scarry movies



No comments: