June 22, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 31 ~
Hell Froze Over



Sincerity wanes this week. Even the most sincerely disturbed bachelor on your typical dating site cannot compare to this week's brand of sincerity. See Tie-Breaker....you won't believe it. It's so touching.
Or not.

The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)





1. Women are crazy. Prove me wrong.

2. Looking for a nice laid back relationship no pressure no demands entertainment in my free time.

3. You Had Me at Get Lost

4. Somewhere a Queen is Weeping....

5. Looking For an Angle

6. Lost Puppy

7. Well Hell Froze Over..

8. I'm a Pessimistic Optimist

9. Cameras Don't Like Me

10. I have an unflappable sense of honesty.

Tie-Breaker: This month sucks. My wife passed away 22 days ago.
(Note: I told you you wouldn't believe it.)

No comments: