June 20, 2007

Comeback Challenge Round 30 Winners
The Fish Men


The contestants were sparse this week but the funny was big. Challenge 30 posted on a Father's Day weekend as well as after my absence during Dona Nobis Pacem. I've been a bit busy but back to my regular routine now. Three of my favorite contestants laid down the smack. I declare them all winners; however, one tickled my funny bone just a bit more.
Each and every comeback will be scored on a scale of 1-3, three being the highest. The contestant with the highest score wins. Total scores do not include the tie-breaker score unless necessary. Did anyone make that perfect score of 30 points?
We shall see. Read on and enjoy the humor.



Contestant #1
Walk of Fame Animated custom comment codes - ImageChef.com Bond's Big Leather Couch


1. Just bare with me, OK?
I just can’t bare to be bearable. = 2

2. Unemployed and Homeless
Not looking for a roommate to support. =1

3. What Would You Do If Zombies Attacked?
The same thing I am doing now….leaving. =2

4. I Am Looking for Someone with Instincts to Put a Worm on a Hook
My instincts tell me you should slither out of here. =3

5. I Am a Pain in the Neck
And you are being a pain in the ass =2

6. I Am a Happy-Go-Lucky Guy who suffers bouts of depression.
Can you be a Happy-Go-Away guy too? =3

7. If you look like you went fishing and got hit in the head with the tackle box, and all the hooks stuck to your face, then keep fishing.
You are certainly one I will throw back. =3

8. Smile. It gives your face something to do.
I am now giving my feet something to do - goodbye =2

9. Looking for a lady that dosnt mind slleeping in a tint.
Color me before you go go =2

10. Hi. I am he that most girls overlook.
I’m sorry, did you say something? =3

Tie-Breaker: I like for you to be adventrous but still be scentual and delicate.
I can smell a bad date a mile away, and that would be you. =2

Total points for Bond = 23





Contestant #2
Walk of Fame Animated custom comment codes - ImageChef.com Anyhow Blogs

1. Just bare with me, OK?
Sorry, I'm not into streaking. =1

2. Unemployed and Homeless
Translation : Desperate and will move in with anyone who owns a house. =2

3. What Would You Do If Zombies Attacked?
I would push you into the horde to give me more time to escape. =3

4. I Am Looking for Someone with Instincts to Put a Worm on a Hook
How about you ask Peter Pan to fly you to Never Never Land so you can find Captain Hook? =2


5. I Am a Pain in the Neck
If you don't get away from me I can be a pain in some other parts of the human anatomy too. =2



6. I Am a Happy-Go-Lucky Guy who suffers bouts of depression.
Have you ever thought of jumping of a building during your depression? I can help you achieve that goal. =1


7. If you look like you went fishing and got hit in the head with the tackle box, and all the hooks stuck to your face, then keep fishing.
Ok enough about you. How about we talk about me for a change? =1


8. Smile. It gives your face something to do.
Make your face more useful and bring it here for me to practice my slapping techniques. =1


9. Looking for a lady that dosnt mind slleeping in a tint.
As long as it's away from you I wouldn't mind sleeping anywhere. =2

10. Hi. I am he that most girls overlook.
And I can hee why. =1

Tie-Breaker: I like for you to be adventrous but still be scentual and delicate.
I like for you to leave right now but still be happy and confident. =3

Total points for Anyhow = 16




Silent Contestant #3
Bud WTIT Tape Radio Blog Walk of Fame Animated custom comment codes - ImageChef.com Read his answers in a very funny post with pictures HERE.

1. Just bare with me, OK?
No, and put your pants on.


2. Unemployed and Homeless
And yet you can still find the cash for a dating site. Those soda cans must really add up!

3. What would you do if Zombies attacked?
I think if they were still pissed about not having a hit since 1968 they would have attacked by now.

4. I Am Looking for Someone with Instincts to put a worm on a hook.
It kind of depends on what you want to catch.

5. I am a Pain in the Neck.
Nope. A bit south of that.

6. I Am a Happy-Go-Lucky Guy who suffers bouts of depression.
On the upside it appears that you are bi-polar, too.


7. If you look like you went fishing and got hit in the head with the tackle box, and all the hooks stuck to your face, then keep fishing.
I am sure this makes sense to worm guy in statement 4.


8. Smile. It gives your face something to do.
Oh. So you’re “fortune cookie” clever are you?


9. Looking for a lady that dosnt mind slleeping in a tint.
Bonus points if you a dictionary.

10. Hi. I am he that most girls overlook.
I
thought it was “I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.”


Tie-Breaker: I like for you to be adventrous but still be scentual and delicate.
Really, and I all want from you is that you go away.



Bond from The Couch wins this week with a score of 23 points!
Second place goes to
Anyhow Blogs.
Kisses go to Bud, the Silent Contestant and a good sport.


Thanks for making us laugh, guys! Now get back in the boat.

2 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I would have liked to have seen how I stacked up to the Bud-ster this week...hehehehehehe

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

wow. what happened to all the players this week? And I agree with bond, you should have just scored Bud's entries for the fun of it since there were only 3. Looking forward to next week's!