May 25, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge 29
Egyptian Eulogies


The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these.
2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold...)




1. I never thought this would be like writing my own eulogy.

2. i'm a reel good fixer. lived in in old house. Fixed it. old car. fixed it. chikens. fixed it. had a wife. fixed it. I puddy much done it.

3. I'm usually on the run on the weekends.
A few years ago I was in Egypt.

4. My eyes are green with blue around the outside, and are big and flashy.

5. Must love Boxers.

6. I love to cook and make my woman laugh.

7. , i'm a hell of a talker, and i've actually hit a point in my life where i won't try to get you drunk and in bed the first or second date. third, probably, but still, that's pretty good for me.

8. Don't need to marry butt wood

9. I have a bald head but it's sexy.

10. Why walk when you can run?

Tie-Breaker: Do you know where my missing rib is?

No comments: