March 9, 2007

The Dating Profiles Comeback Challenge (Round 18) Hopless Romantics

Oh dear. This is an sad bunch. From research scientists to men who talk to dogs, Comeback Challenge Round 18 is just strange.
Can anyone say Cuckoo?

Here are the rules. It's time to play.

1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EST to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Tuesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your website -plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)
Here we go.........



1. I am a research scientist in a medically related field, who doctors on the side.

2. I do prefer darker woman,...(ex..African American, Spanish,..etc.) Having a darker tan at min is even acceptable. Ghostly skin makes me feel like I'm dating a vampire or someone that never left her fruit cellar.

3. My Dog Says I Need To Get Out More

4. Hopless Romantic Looking For Same

5. I Am Ready to Settle Down and Get Merried.

6. My life has been full of trials and trumps.

7. Let Me Stand Next To Your Fire

8. I'll be the Cuckoo in your Cocoa Puffs





9. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can balance my checkbook.

10. Looking For a Real Woman Who Knows Her Place


No comments: