February 23, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 16


Welcome to the 16th edition of Saturday Comeback Challenge. The bachelors I found this week had one thing in common.
Simple and ......simple.



The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EST to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Tuesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your website -plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)
Here we go.........

1. Looking to fine someone.

2. I'm looking for someone to be my solemate.

3. Intlelgent but lots of fun

4. Likes to whine and dine by a roarring fire.

5. I try to disguise my inner nerd.

6. Do You Like Cookies?

7. Ride a Harley and Wear a Black Tie

8. I'm not Looking for Someone Like Me

9. I stink at talking about me. But then I can babble all day!

10. I'm looking for a patient woman with a great sense of humor that isn't scared to get close to me or my children
.

Good luck and have fun!

No comments: