February 3, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 13 ~ Meet My Closet Friends


The Rules

1. I've posted ten headlines
and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning. ( I did find it necessary to comment a time or two this week. I just couldn't help it!)
2. You have until 11:59 pm Monday EST to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.
3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!
4. I will announce the winner in Tuesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your website -plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)

Last Week's Winner: Epiphany Alone
It was her 4th victory! Let the silliness begin. Good luck!
Behold the following nonsense.

1. Alot of water has passed under my bridge in 40 years. I have really enjoyed the passing of most of it.

2. I have a hard time ignoring my libido, I guess that needs no explanation! I'd like to find someone unfulfilled like me to share some real passion sessions with (maybe we could break some new ground...)What do you say, are you ready to let it rip?! (I have a hard time ignoring my migraine.)

3. My closet friends describe me as s a hard worker. (I rest my case!)

 
4. Previously Enjoyed Man

5. I 'm looking for fun and fun people to have fun with. if you like to have fun i'm for you, so lets have sone fun. ask me something and i'll tell you 


6. Im Supperman Looking for My Lois Lane (He continues....."I think Supperman returns is a great movie!)

7. i,am just a country boy who likes to hunt and go fishing in joy going out to eat 

8. Mountain man seeking mountain momma

9. I'm a big fan of Live Music and will travel miles and sleep in my car to see my favorite bands

10. Night to King's Biship 4th....Your Move!

No comments: