January 20, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 11

The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning.
2. You have until 11:59 pm Monday to send in your answers via email.
3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good! Otherwise, I get unwanted attention from sites I'd rather not attract. Just look through previous competitions if you're not sure where/how to cross the line.
4. I will announce the winner in Tuesday's post. You will get a link back to your site and a permanent place in my sidebar as a former winner -plus untold fame and glory.
GOOD LUCK! These are definitely challenging.
THIS WEEK PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO SPELLINGS.

WARNING: These are unbelievable. Prepare to laugh.


1. I would like to find a woman that makes me fell like a man.

2. I don't Know what I want and I don't know who it is sooo . why say too much cause what I don't like might be OK if I like you and what I do like might be wrong anyway . So who cares what will keep us together and make honesty worth having, might be OK.


3. God Didn't Intend For Us To Be Along!


4. I am a hard worker and very honest a one women man.


5. Plus ca change, plus c'est le meme chose


6. Love to drive, Like to Cuttle too!


7. Looking for someone that can show there real self without realizing it.


8.I have traveled alot around the US had afew realasionships but still looking for the write one.A ladie whos faithfull caring with a good sence of hummer as have.


9. I am a licensed plumber by habit but I would rather be sailing.


10. Someone who realizes that the grass is always half full when you are pouring into it and only half empty when you are drinking it.

No comments: