December 2, 2006

The Dating Profiles Comeback Challenge Round 4



The Rules:

1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning.


2. You have until midnight Monday to send in your answers.


3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses.


Subtle is good! Otherwise, I get unwanted attention from sites I'd rather not attract. Just look through previous competitions if you're not sure where/how to cross the line. Say what you want to say - just find a way to leave out certain words.


4. CHANGE: Send your responses to me via email,


NOT through the comment function. That way, no one sees anyone's answers until all have finished creating a comeback. This makes for a better competition and full of surprises too!


5. I will announce the winner in Tuesday's post. You will get a link back to your site and a permanent place in my sidebar as a former winner.



GOOD LUCK! These are definitely challenging.



1. Still Plays With Cars

2. I love the outdoors, yet I live in town.

3. Kind of windy today, isn't it?
4. To be big you have to think big



5. Time For A Change of Male Mentality


6. Looking For a Good Time With the Write One
7. Socially Handicapped in Need of Therapy

8. Eighteen-year-old in An Old Man's Body
9. Buff Searching For a Body 2 Match
10. Looking For the Queen of My Rib



11. "If duck tape can't fix it it's broke." (Yes, that's the headline)
12. Can you rev my engine?

13. Cranky fat guy in a speedo

1 comment:

Jan said...

1. Still Plays With Cars

Wanna see my "match box" and "hotwheels" collections?

2. I love the outdoors, yet I live in town.

And where did you say that bridge was?

3. Kind of windy today, isn't it?

Oh that's wind, I thought you smelled funny.

4. To be big you have to think big

To make you go can I just think gone?

5. Time For A Change of Male Mentality

Darn, I have female mentallity already.

6. Looking For a Good Time With the Write One

And here I am having fun being the earaser one!

7. Socially Handicapped in Need of Therapy

The yellow pages list several good therapists, here's a copy of the phone book for you.

8. Eighteen-year-old in An Old Man's Body

What a relief, I thought you were an oldman in a deadman's body.

9. Buff Searching For a Body 2 Match

I am sure Home Depot has something to help with that

10. Looking For the Queen of My Rib

Oh, have you eaten at "the rib crib"? There's are just to die for!


11. "If duck tape can't fix it it's broke." (Yes, that's the headline)

Darn, guess you is broke then eh?

12. Can you rev my engine?

Not even if you paid me!

13. Cranky fat guy in a speedo

"W"itchy fat woman with a gun!