December 10, 2008

Bachelor #369
Act soon or this deal will go away

"IAM HERE LOOKING FOR FREINDS FIRST WOOD LIKE TO KNOW SOME ONE THEN GO FROM THERE I LIKE TO WHATCH NASCAR IAM A JIMMY JHONSON FAN GO 48 I LIKE TO WATCH FOOT BALL COLLEGE BALL BIG VOLS FAN I LIKE ANY WATER SPORTS LOVE TO GO TO THE BEACH FISHING BOATING CAMPING IAM ALSO A GOLFER LOVE TO CHASE THAT LITTLE WHITE BALL WELL THATS A LITTLE ABOUT ME IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ LETS CHAT"
If I act sooner will you go away faster?
I wood like to no.


2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

No one is laughing. Again.
Sigh.

So I'll just write a comment to myself.

Don said...

Well, Meems, it's not a matter of us not laughing. It's a matter of there being so much rich material, we're all befuddled as to where to begin dissecting this loser of a profile... We all wood liek two no.