November 10, 2007

The Comeback Challenge Round 47 ~
Fishers Of Men

There seems to be a theme running through today's bachelors. They're all on a hook in one way or another.

Welcome to Round 47 of The Comeback Challenge, another grueling event of wit and wackiness fit for a QueenKing fish. I don't know about you but there's nothing more attractive than a soggy man in an ocean that's already over-populated with defective ducks. But it seems our rod and reel is in for a surprise. Read on.
It's time to play The Comeback Challenge!

1. I am an easygoing guy that is known for being a smart arse, I found it to be a good survival technique.

2. Wise Men Don't Play Leapfrog with Unicorns

3. A Fish Thrown Back Into The Sea!

4 I don't like being alone. The voices in my head get too loud!

5. I'm just an enigma, if your wits are about you, try and figure me out.

6. YES I AM LOOKING FOR A WIFE NOT TO FAT AND NOT TO SLIM A WIFE ONLY

7.Looking For the Write One

8. Allow Myself To Introduce Myself

9. If Ignorance Is Bliss, I Choose Ignorance

10. Fish Fear Me, Women Want Me

Tie-Breaker: My hook is baited! Waiting For a Nibble



1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. VERY IMPORTANT: Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I will not post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! Mostly untold.
GOOD LUCK!!

No comments: