October 13, 2007

The Comeback Challenge Round 45
High Their

No, I didn't write that. Bachelor #8 did. It was his profile heading and it gave me a headache. Your head must be pounding already. Here. Have some aspirin.
You're going to need it. I'm going for a walk.
And then more aspirin.
Be very afraid......The Comeback Challenge Round 45 is not for the faint-hearted. Remember, spelling errors are not my own and should be taken with a flash of illiteracy. And more aspirin. I'm very worried about the state of education in this country.
No Bachelor Left Behind is just not working. See??!





1.The woman I am looking for will have many sides.

2. I just heeled up from a bad relationship.

3. Hear I Am

4. Short Fat Guy Seeks Date

5. I look like Brad Pitt with 100 more pounds.

6. Hopefully you'll be able to keep your eyes off my pics and hear what I have to say

7. Going For a Long Walk on a Short Pier

8. High Their

9. In our free time, my ideal match and I would let the wind blow thru our hair

10. Looking For a Real Girl With Roots

Tie-Breaker: Looks Is Not What They Appear To Be





1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. VERY IMPORTANT: Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I will not post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! Mostly untold.

GOOD LUCK!!

No comments: