July 13, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 33 ~
Playing Dead and Waitin' On Jesus

Bachelor # 8 below asks..."Who shall I spend my time with while I'm waitin' on Jesus?" Hence, this interesting photo. And there is more nonsense ahead. Welcome back to the Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 33. The rules and insanity remain the same. Take a lovely stroll through the ten bachelors below and give it your best shot. I'm looking forward to your comedy again and getting back into the groove. Spread the word. The Challenge has returned!


The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)






1. Just Put Out to Pasture

2. Dart Player Looking to Hit the Bullseye

3. A man with a leering stare who enjoys bad puns, bad punctuation and egregious social errors

4. When In Doubt, Play Dead

5. My ideal match would look like shania twain,sundra bullock, jennifer aniston,teri hatcher,alysia morano,donna mill and marg helenberger,debra winger

6. I am hedonistic & "blessed" with an annoyingly high testosterone level that won't seem to let me be.

7. Hark ye of fare eyes

8. Who shall I spend my time with while I'm "waitin on Jesus?

9. Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening and Love like you've never been hurt before. Do you skate?

10. Come Walk Your Inner Dog With Me


Tie-Breaker: My favorite activity is quilty time on the couch.


3 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

WOOO HOOO SHE'S BACK!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

yeah the game's back on! Bring it guys!

One Wacky Mom said...

Mimi, you got me hooked on this little freaking game now! I swear I'm gonna have a blast with this! Just coming up with this stuff will be so much freaking fun...