May 20, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 28 ~
Extended Deadline

The Comeback Challenge is a little late due to Blogger nightmares and traveling commitments this weekend. Please note that the deadline is extended until Tuesday night 12:59 pm. Hope you enjoy this week's challenge.
I know it's hard to believe but keep in mind these headlines and essay snippets were written to attract women.
It just gives me a headache.


The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these.

2. You have until 11:59 pm TUESDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Wednesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your blog --plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)


1.“Extremely ugly social moron wants a wife”

2. Hello out there well I guess your lonely and bored and poking at the computer to see what will squirm.

3. I'm half a party in a one dog town

4. Ettiquette and manors are part of my sole.

5. An interesting habit that I have is sensitivity.

6. I'VE RAISED MY TWO SONS AND THEIR ON THEIR FEET NOW, ITS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS IN MY LIFE.

7. Dazed and Confussed

8. I'm a cross country tuck driver.

9. I AM LOOKING 4 A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP. OR A SUGAR MOMMA. YOU KNOW WHICH EVER....

10. My favorite meal is "next window please."

Tie-Breaker: First i must say that i am god fearing. if you are then of course the sky is the limit. if you aren't then the limit is the sky.well anyway, i am a down to earth guy.

1 comment:

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Oh, thank you, I was running late this week.