April 14, 2007

The Dating Profiles Comeback Challenge (Round 23) Meet the Raisins



Welcome to Round 23 of the Saturday Comeback Challenge. Last week's competition was very close for 2nd and 3rd place. The comedic Sp1nners swept points away with a 4 point lead and won the competition. Last I heard he had just signed an agreement to appear on Letterman next week. Sunrunner and Anyhow were in a tight race. Newcomer Sunrunner (Ian Healy's wife) placed 2nd by answering the TieBreaker. I hope you like the new scoring system. It is easier and fairer for me to give each individual answer a score and it also showcases each contestant's individual talent.
Let's get started! All I can say is that this week's bachelors are a bit nutty.


The Rules
1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EDT to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in WEDNESDAY'S post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your website -plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)



1. I am very concerned with trying to keep myself in good fiscal and spiritual shape I believe this help in keeping life more enjoyable.

2. High My Name is Dave.

3. I work a lot, but when I am not working I like to travel and meet new people and see new places. So far I have been to about 27 counties.

4. I enjoy the humor and everyday situations life offers, especially laughing at myself; putting my underwear on backwards only to realize while driving to work as passersby are starring at me.

5. I am very cuddlable, once you start you can't stop.

6. I am a little red neck, but i know the differance between a salad fork and a spoon.

7. ALOVIN FATHER RAISIN MY KIDS

8. I am recently heartbroke, but don't let that scare you away. I don't believe in that rebound girl crap. I have always believed when you get thrown from a horse, you get right back on. I am not a prettyboy.

9. I need some meat on my woman's bones.

10. I lost the spark that I used to have cause I've been burned to many times. Im ready to spark again but just waiting for someone to ignight my heart.

TIE-BREAKER: Me, out of shape? Round is a shape.


No comments: