March 2, 2007

Saturday Comeback Challenge Round 17

Welcome to the 17th edition of Saturday Comeback Challenge. Last week's bachelors were simple, shall we say. This week we have the three C's: complicated, convoluted and confused.
And then there's Bachelor #6 -he may actually be a cannibal. I so want to take them home to meet my mother. Let's play!
The Rules


1. I've posted ten headlines and/or essay snippets below. Spelling errors are from original profiles and not my own. Write a comedic response to any or all of these. The more you can answer, the better your chance of winning.

2. You have until 11:59 pm MONDAY EST to send in your answers via email. Type "Saturday Comeback Challenge" in the subject line and include the name and url of your blog.

3. I try to keep this as family-friendly as possible without sacrificing humor. I won't post inappropriate or sexually explicit responses. Subtle is good!

4. I will announce the winner in Tuesday's post. You will get a link back to your site, a permanent place in my sidebar, and a winner's badge for your website -plus untold fame and glory! (Mostly untold)
Here we go.........



1. I like to take long walks in the ocean.

2. I'm not going to brag or bloat about my accomplishments.

3. Recently Devestated

4. I moved here from Indiana, spent 20 years there. But everytime I would go on vacation I would end up at the Beach. So I decided to move to one.

5. I like camping and cannoing, those are best when combined on a river some were.

6. There are guys out there that are beeter looking than me but no one can treat a woman like she deserves beeter than me. So if this tempts anyone drop me a line and see if I bite.

7. I can do anything.(there's nothing you can do that can't be done)

8. My favorite thing to watch on TV is Competitive Cat Grooming.



9. Be for I start let me make something clear. If you are one of these fake pepole known to be on these personal sights, Then you can stop here. Don't want are need any B.S. So don't wast my time.

10. I am a good man who has slipped between the cracks of the New World.




No comments: